EXPERIENCE LONG BEACH, ON A BIKE!
Run Racing is excited to announce the 2017 Bike Tour, providing avid and leisure cyclists alike the opportunity to ride one of the most beautiful Bike Tours in Southern California. The Bike Tour starts promptly at 6:00 am. It is a safe, scenic and fully closed 20 mile course. Be a part of the marathon weekend experience with all the perks including a commemorative event shirt, finishers medal, FREE Beer in the Michelob Ultra Beer Garden and more! Whether you’re riding for time or simply to enjoy the sights of Long Beach, the Bike Tour is sure to get the Long Beach Marathon and Half Marathon events rollin’.
Course Map: http://www.runlongbeach.com/Media/Default/PDFs/BikeTourV2.pdf
- Cruise through 20 miles of the city on closed streets while watching the sun rise
- The Bike Tour starts at 6:00 am
- The Bike Tour is an UN-TIMED event except for those who are doing it as part of the Combo
- Please note that all participants must pick their race items up at the Health & Fitness Expo on Friday, October 7 or Saturday, October 8. There is absolutely no race day pick-up for Bike Tour participants unless the Race Day Pickup Service was purchased in advance.
- Bib must be worn on your chest at all times